Own your memories. UhuruPhotos and LibrePhotos are both non commercial, open source projects. No user tracking, data training or advertising ever.
- Photo feed with multiple views which can be changed by pinch to zoom gestures
- Multiple select in feed to share/delete multiple items at once
- Periodic background synchronization with LibrePhotos server
- Photo details view with information like date, location, gps map, people view, sharing,
adding/removing from favourites (synced with LibrePhotos server)
- Video details view with all the above features and video playback
- Search your photos using LibrePhotos’ search engine. Get search suggestions based on your photos.
- People view and suggestions for people with most photos.
- Photo map. See a heatmap of your photos. Navigate around the globe with the interactive map and
see photos taken in the location currently viewed.
- User created and auto generated albums from LibrePhotos
- Dark/Light mode (manual and auto)
- Local photo support. This makes UhuruPhotos a viable Google Photos alternative which can be
used as your primary camera roll viewer.
- Tablet support
- A lot of settings to help you control the app storage and memory requirements along with how
frequently to perform synchronization with the LibrePhotos server.
- Backup/Sync local images with LibrePhotos server. Take control of your data by never having to
worry about photo backups.
- Basic photo editing capabilities.
- Foldables support.
- …and more
The app is currently in public beta on the Google Play store. You can join and try out the app:
Both the apk and aab binaries can be found on the latest release page